Background noise can ruin your recording. More than affecting audio quality, it usually distracts your listeners from getting something important in the recording. It’s a hard task to capture a clean audio especially when you are in a noisy environment. Some external microphones may also result in unexpected noises when you record screen on a computer. But, how to do if you need a clearer recording without noise for meetings/work calls, songs/podcasts and more?
There are solutions for background noise reduction in audio. And we have picked up one of the easiest way of how to remove background noise from audio recording on PC. Read on.
What Do You Need to Remove Background Noise from Audio Recording
You are suggested to record audio in a quite surrounding and use a high-quality microphone. Although you have tried your best, background noise appears in a casual way, from typing sounds, random talks to a sudden ring. Therefore, audio noise reduction software is rolled out for users to get enhanced audio files.
iTop Screen Recorder, a professional video/audio recording tool, always takes user experience seriously and delivers better audio quality during recording. It utilizes advanced algorithm not only help you get an audio recording with reduced noise, but can help you remove background noise from an existing video/audio file.
It offers an array of audio recording features from easy capturing to quality improvement.
- Denioser: iTop Screen Recorder builds in the tool - denioser - to remove background noise from a recording. You can directly perform noise reduction once you record a Zoom meeting, a YouTube video or just capture screen. What’s more, you can use denoiser as a standalone gadget to remove background noise from any audio/video files on PC.
- Audio Recording Mode: iTop Screen Recorder has a special mode for audio recording only. There are 3 options to capture audio. You can only record system audio, only record microphone sound, or record internal and external voice at the same time. Easily turn on/off speaker and microphone to get what you want. The mode the best choice to record speeches, songs, podcasts as well as extract sound tracks from a video.
- Audio Settings: iTop Screen Recorder enables you customize parameters for your audio recording, including formats, bit rate, sample rate and channels.
Furthermore, iTop Screen Recorder shows off its ability to record video on screen.
- It can capture everything on the screen, mouse movements, keyboard inputs, streaming videos, gameplay and more.
- It offers a video editor to edit video/audio clips with ease. You can cut the segment with disturbing sounds in a track to completely remove background noise from audio recording. More editing tools, like filters, effects, titles etc., are also available.
- It allows you to record part of screen, full screen or a special window/program.
- It supports recording screen with voice and webcam.
- It can record vide/audio with no time limit.
- It consumes low CPU so that you can record HD/4K video with no lagging.
How to Remove Background Noise from Audio Recording
It is easy to remove background noise in audio recording with iTop Screen Recorder. Just in a few of clicks, you can have a clear audio file.
Please note that iTop Screen Recorder is developed as a screen recorder for Windows 10, 8, 7, and the latest 11. So, you can only remove background noise from audio on PC.
Now, follow the guides.
Guide 1: How to Record Video/Audio with Background Noise Reduction
Step 1. Download and install iTop Screen Recorder on PC.
Step 2. Start and Stop Recording
To record a video with audio, please select recording region at first. You can capture full screen or randomly select any region on the screen. Enable speaker and mic to screen record with voice. You can also enable webcam to capture screen and yourself at the same time. After that, click the Red REC button to start recording.
To record audio only, please click the music note icon to access to audio recording mode. Enable speaker and mic. Click the Red REC button to start recording.
3-second countdown later, you can get a control bar on your screen. You can pause and stop recording as well as take a screenshot.
Tip: You can customize settings before recording. Click three lines on the top right corner of the interface to access to Settings. Here, you can adjust mouse, webcam, format and hotkeys.
Step 3. Remove Background Noise from Audio Recording
The recorded video will be automatically listed in My Creations. Click More button and select Denoise. Desioner window pop-up. Chang the output media if necessary and click Denoise Now to remove background noise in your audio recording.
Guide 2. How to Remove Background Noise from a Local Audio Recording
iTop Screen Recorder can also help you remove background noise from audio in any files, recorded clips from camera/phone, download songs/podcasts or any other media files with disturbing sounds.
Step 1. Launch iTop Screen Recorder and click Denoiser in Tools panel.
Step 2. After Denoiser window pops up, click Browse button to input an audio recording or any other media files from your hard drive. Click Change button to set a new output folder if necessary. Now, click Denoise Now.
Soon, you can get a new recording file without background noise in the output folder you have set before. Enjoy it with enhanced audio or share it online.
The Bottom Line
How to remove background noise from audio recording? iTop Screen Recorder offers the easiest solution. Besides as the best voice recorder for Windows to capture audio with high quality, it has a denioser that is able to get rid of unwanted noises/sounds from your recording. No matter you want to record a media file with noise reduction or try to remove background noise from an existing video/audio clip on PC, it can perfectly meet your needs.